Our Spinach Artichoke Dip is vegan, dairy-free, and uses leftover cashew pulp. Full of delightful flavor, this makes for a great appetizer or snack. Serve warm with your favorite crackers, toasted baguette slices, or veggies.
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 batch cashew pulp (from cashew milk)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 ½ cups plant-based milk
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- juice of 1 small lemon
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 cups loosely packed fresh spinach
- (2) 14-ounce cans artichokes, drained & rinsed
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place cashews, cashew pulp, garlic cloves, onion powder, plant-based milk, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, and salt in a high-powered blender. Blend until very smooth.
- Add the spinach and artichokes. Pulse a couple of times, but do not blend. You want it to have a chunky texture.
- Transfer to an oven safe dish and bake for 20 minutes or until warm, bubbly and golden brown on top. Enjoy!