Bright, bold and delicious layers make up this beautiful Rainbow Smoothie. Featuring leftover almond pulp and almond milk from your Almond Cow!
Prep Time: 20 min
- ½ tbsp of Chia seeds (3 tbsp chia seeds total)
- ½ tbsp of Flax meal (3 tbsp flax meal total)
- ½ tbsp of Almond pulp (3 tbsp almond pulp total)
- ½ cup of Almond milk (3 cups almond milk total)
- ½ cup Frozen blueberries
- ½ tbsp Butterfly pea powder (optional)
- ½ cup Frozen spinach
- 1 Kiwi
- ½ cup Frozen mango
- 1 Frozen banana
- ½ cup Frozen strawberries
- ½ cup Frozen blackberries
1. In a high speed blender or food processor add ½ tbsp of chia seeds, ½ tbsp of flax meal, ½ tbsp of almond pulp, ½ cup of almond milk, frozen blueberries and optional butterfly pea powder. Blend until completely smooth and transfer equally into two glasses leaving room for 5 other layers.
2. Repeat the process using the "Rainbow Smoothie " ingredients as the base and adding the respective color ingredients for each of the other rainbow smoothie layers.
3. Enjoy immediately.