This gluten-free and dairy-free Peach Tart is the perfect summer dessert for any occasion. Top with fresh peaches and enjoy this refreshing treat all season long!
Servings: 10-12 slices
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Additional time: 2 hours
- 1 cup Gluten-free oat flour
- ½ cup Almond pulp (press all excess liquid out)
- 1⁄3 cup Gluten-free quick cooking oats
- 5 tbsp Coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tbsp Date syrup (maple syrup)
- 1 can Full fat coconut milk
- Optional: ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup Almond milk
- ½ cup Freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 ½ tsp Agar agar powder
- 1 cup Ripe peaches (peeled and diced)
- Preheat oven to 360F. Grease an 8-inch tart pan with coconut oil and set aside.
- For the crust, add oats, oat flour and almond pulp into a food processor. Pulse until combined and add date syrup and coconut oil. Process into a moist mixture.
- Firmly press dough into the tart tin and press up on the sides as well. Bake for about 10-15 minutes until crust appears golden brown.
- Let sit for about 5-10 minutes and then transfer onto a cooling rack.
- In a medium sized pot add coconut milk, maple syrup (optional), almond milk, orange juice and peaches. Over low-medium heat simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Puree with a hand mixer until completely smooth.
- Now add agar agar powder and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Whisk constantly until agar agar dissolves. Set aside for 5 minutes, then pour mixture into the tart and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- Garnish with fresh peaches and serve. Cover tart and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.