Use your leftover lime pulp from making margaritas, in this fresh and delicious guacamole recipe! It’s quick and easy to prepare, making it that perfect last minute zero-waste appetizer!
Servings: Serves 2
Time: 10 minutes
- 4 Hass avocados
- ½ Onion, diced
- 7 Cherry tomatoes, diced
- Small handful cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Lime pulp from 1 cup peeled and diced limes
- ¼ tsp Chili powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Add avocados to a mixing bowl, and mash well.
- Add diced onion, diced tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice, and lime pulp, and mix. Tip: If there are any seeds in the lime pulp, be sure to take them out—it’s best to ensure there are no seeds before adding the limes to the filter basket.
- Add chili powder, salt and pepper, and mix again. Serve!