Use your leftover margarita pulp from making margaritas, in this fresh and delicious guacamole recipe! It’s quick and easy to prepare, making it that perfect last minute zero-waste appetizer!
Servings: Serves 2
Time: 10 minutes
- 4 hass avocados
- ½ onion, diced
- 7 cherry tomatoes, diced
- small handful cilantro, chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- margarita pulp (from margaritas)
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Add avocados to a mixing bowl, and mash well.
- Add diced onion, diced tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice, and lime pulp, and mix. Tip: If there are any seeds in the lime pulp, be sure to take them out—it’s best to ensure there are no seeds before adding the limes to the filter basket.
- Add chili powder, salt and pepper, and mix again. Serve!