Next time you make Cashew Milk in your Almond Cow, save the pulp to make these cashew pulp Gluten-Free Seed Crackers. They’re the perfect addition to your snack plate, dipping in hummus, or eating alone!.
Servings: 25-30 crackers
Prep Time: 25-30 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- ½ cup gluten-free flour (or brown rice flour, oat flour) (Bob's Red Mill 1 to 1 gluten free baking flour was used for this recipe. Other brands can be used, but results may vary.)
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- ¼ cup cashew pulp (from cashew milk)
- 2 tbsp flax Seed meal
- 1 tbsp flax Seeds
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 4 tbsp water
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized bowl mix together dry ingredients. Add water, pulp and oil and mix together with your hands. Knead it together to form a ball. Add water if too dry.
- Flatten ball with your hands and place onto parchment paper. Roll dough until it is about ⅛ of an inch thick. Either cut into squares by using a knife or cut into shapes with a cookie cutter.
- Transfer onto a baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes.Take out of the oven and let cool for a few minutes.
- Enjoy with preferred dip (Cream Cheese, Hummus etc.)