This delightful Easter Fruit Tart is filled with a creamy white chocolate cashew center that features leftover nut pulp of your choice. Topped with an assortment of fresh, colorful, juicy fruit. A refreshing dessert for spring and summer!
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 20 min
Additional time: 2-3 hours
- 1 ½ cups Gluten-free oats
- ½ cup Almonds
- 4 ½ tbsp Coconut oil (melted)
- 2 ½ tbsp Light agave (sub with maple syrup)
- 1 can Coconut cream/coconut milk (solid part)*
- ⅓ cup Almond pulp** (sub with cashew pulp, hazelnut pulp etc.)
- 1 cup Cashews (soaked overnight)
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Light agave syrup (sub with maple syrup)
- ½ cup Vegan white chocolate chips
- For the crust add oats and almonds into a food processor. Pulse until combined and add agave syrup and coconut oil. Process into a moist mixture. Firmly press dough into the tart and press up on the sides as well.
- Bake at 350F for about 10-15 minutes until the crust appears golden brown. Let sit for about 5-10 minutes and then transfer onto a cooling rack.
- Add coconut cream/milk, agave syrup, almond pulp, coconut oil and white chocolate chips into a small saucepan and heat over low until completely melted and combined. Set aside to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- In a food processor or high speed blender add soaked cashews and coconut/white chocolate mixture. Process until completely smooth for about 5 minutes.
- Transfer mixture into crust and let cool in the refrigerator four two to three hours until tart has set.
- Garnish with fresh fruit to create an easter egg pattern and serve immediately.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to two days.
*if using coconut milk, refrigerate overnight and use solid part only.
**strain almond pulp before adding into coconut cream/milk.