In the spirit of the holiday season, we figured Cranberry Chia Jam was a must-make! Use your favorite Almond Cow plant milk to whip up this jam in no time.
Time: 10 minutes active time
- 2 cups Frozen cranberries
- ¼ cup Cranberry pulp*
- ¼ cup Plant milk
- 3-4 tbsp Maple syrup, depending on sweetness preference
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Chia seeds
- Cook the cranberries in a saucepan on medium-high heat for several minutes, stirring often until the mixture breaks down, softening to your liking.
- Add the cranberry pulp* and plant milk, and continue to cook the mixture down, mashing the cranberries until they are as smooth or as lumpy as you like.
- Remove from heat and stir in the maple syrup, vanilla extract, and chia seeds.
- Transfer to the fridge for at least 30 minutes to firm up! Enjoy.
*Use the pulp from our Cosmopolitan for this recipe!