This is the most delightful, festive treat for the holidays. Rich, creamy, and full of chocolate flavor! The perfect way to use your leftover pulp.
Total Time: 30 minutes active time, 3.5-4.5 hours waiting time
Servings: approx. 8
- 2 ½ cups oat flour
- ½ cup chocolate milk pulp (drained, from chocolate almond milk)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 cups cashews
- 1 cup chocolate milk
- ¼ cup pulp (from chocolate almond milk)
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ -½ cup cocoa powder
- coconut whipped cream, for garnish
- candy canes, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350F. For the crust, add oat flour and Oreos to a food processor, and pulse until flour-like. Add the rest of the ingredients, and pulse until the mixture forms a ball that rolls around the processor.
- Transfer dough into an 8-inch tart tin, and press it down and up the sides. Bake for about 30-40 minutes, or until the crust appears to be crisp.
- When ready, remove the crust from the oven, and set aside to cool.
- In the meantime, prepare the filling by adding all ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth and creamy.
- When the crust is fully cooled, pour filling into the crust, and refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours.
- When ready to serve, prepare coconut whipped cream by adding all ingredients to a mixing bowl, and whip with hand-mixer until soft peaks form.
- Pipe coconut cream onto the tart around the edges, and garnish with candy canes. Enjoy!