- 1 cup fresh parsley (gently pressed down into the filter basket)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 heaping tbsp fresh oregano
- 1 lemon cut into cubes (pith and peel removed)
- ½ - 1 tbsp red pepper flakes (depending on how much heat you like)
- pinch of salt and pepper (more afterwards to taste if needed)
- 2 cups olive oil (just below the 500 mL line in the collector cup)
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Place parsley, garlic cloves, oregano, lemon, red pepper, salt, and pepper in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Add olive oil and red wine vinegar to the collector cup. Place collector cup inside the Almond Cow base (no other liquid is added to the machine). Attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete.
- Once complete, combined the filter basket contents with the liquid in the collector cup. Enjoy as a dressing, sauce, or dip!