A refreshing smoothie bowl power packed with healthy and delicious ingredients. A great way to use your leftover pulp!
*Makes 1 large or 2 small servings
- 2 ripe bananas, frozen and chopped
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup almond pulp (from almond milk)
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- ⅔ cup almond milk
- Make almond milk in your Almond Cow machine.
- Remove almond pulp from the filter basket. Add all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth. Transfer the smoothie to bowl(s). Add your favorite toppings.