Hummus makes the perfect dip for crudites or pita or a healthy spread for sandwiches. Traditionally its made from a chickpea base, but you can easily turn your leftover almond pulp into hummus after brewing a batch of classic Almond Cow almond milk!
Recipe by @huttonathome
- 1 cup almond pulp (from almond milk)
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- ⅓ cup raw tahini
- 1 tbsp cumin
- dash of himalayan pink salt
- ¼ cup olive oil plus more for garnish
- ¼ cup water
- cracked pepper, to taste
- After using your AC to make milk, blend 1 cup of the remaining pulp in a blender with the lemon juice and zest.
- Add to this the garlic, tahini, cumin, Himalayan pink salt, olive oil, and water.
- Blend until desired consistency and drizzle with olive oil, lemon zest, and fresh cracked pepper. Enjoy!