These fun and flavorful Almond Cow Popsicles are the perfect treat for those hot summer days! Vegan, gluten-free and a great way to use your leftover pulp.
Total Time: 10 minutes active time, overnight freezing time
Servings: 10 popsicles
- 2 cans full fat coconut milk
- all leftover cashew pulp from a batch of cashew milk
- ½ cup agave
- ¼ tsp blueberry extract
- ⅛ tsp butterfly pea powder
- ¼ tsp coconut extract
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Add full fat coconut milk, cashew pulp, and agave to a blender, and blend until creamy.
- Separate mixture into 3 separate containers.
- For the blue layer, add blueberry extract and butterfly pea powder, and whisk well.
- For the coconut layer, add coconut extract, and whisk well.
- For the chocolate layer, add cocoa powder, and whisk well. You can also blend these mixtures (separately) if you would rather!
- In a popsicle mold, add blue layer first, and transfer to the freezer for 15 minutes to slightly firm up.
- Then, add white coconut layer, and transfer back to the freezer for another 15 minutes.
- Then, add chocolate layer, and place a popsicle stick right through each one. Transfer back to the freezer overnight to fully firm up. Enjoy!