The quintessential guide to making almond milk using your Almond Cow. All natural, delicious almond milk in a snap, made right in the comfort of your own home.
- 1 cup Unsoaked almonds (if using soaked almonds, you only need to use about ½ cup soaked in water for at least 4 hours or overnight)
- ¼ tsp Sea salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla (optional)
- 1-2 tbsp Maple syrup or 3 pitted dates (optional)
- Place all ingredients in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water, attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button!
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your milk is ready!