This Whipped Vegan Cinnamon Butter is a delightful, sweet, creamy spread with just the right amount of warm cinnamon. Perfect on toast, bagels, muffins or whatever you desire!
Servings: about 1½ cups
- ½ cup melted refined coconut oil
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- 2 tbsp plant-based milk (we used almond milk)
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1½-2 tsp cinnamon
- Place melted refined coconut oil, avocado oil, and plant-based milk in a bowl and whisk together until you get a pale mixture.
- Refrigerate for about 15 – 20 minutes, or until mixture is a bit firmer.
- Then, use a stand mixer with a whisk attachment or a hand mixer and whip the slightly firmed up vegan butter mixture on high for about 2 minutes. It will become pale and fluffy.
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar, stopping once to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Next, add the maple syrup and cinnamon. Mix on high for 1 minute.
- Transfer into an airtight container, smooth out the top and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.