A holiday inspired dairy-free nice cream with minimal, wholesome ingredients, you can feel good about giving to the whole family! Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy this seasonal vegan dessert!
Recipe by @delight.fuel
- 2 cups Frozen cashew milk cubes (made with Almond Cow)
- 2 Frozen bananas (peeled and diced)
- 1 Medjool date (pitted)
- ½ cup Cashew milk (made with Almond Cow)
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- To make the cashew milk cubes prepare the cashew milk with your Almond Cow. Fill an Ice cube mold with ½ of the milk and store in freezer until frozen.
- For the nice cream add cashew milk cubes, frozen bananas and the rest of the ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Enjoy immediately with some fresh bananas and roasted nuts.