Only 3 simple, fresh ingredients! Fruit forward with a hint of floral sweetness.
- 2 lbs of strawberries, washed, stem removed, and chopped (this is about 6 cups)
- ¾ - 1 cup rose simple syrup*
- ¾ cup cashew creamer
- Make cashew creamer in your Almond Cow
- Blend strawberries and cream in blender or food processor
- Strain through a fine mesh sieve
- Stir in simple syrup
- Pour into silicone ice cube trays and freeze overnight
- Blend cubes in blender until smooth
- Pour sorbet into loaf tin
- Freeze for 1-2 hours
- Scoop, serve, and enjoy!
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 cup organic cane sugar
- 1 cup dried culinary grade rose petals OR 2 cups fresh culinary grade rose petals
- Add water and sugar to a saucepan over medium/high heat
- Stir constantly until sugar dissolves
- Stir in rose petals and reduce heat to medium/low
- Let simmer for 10 minutes on heat
- Remove from heat and let steep for additional 10 minutes
- Strain through fine mesh sieve and cool
- You can store this in the fridge for up to a month!