Almond Cow Chocolate Sandwich Cookies and plant-based milk come together to make a creamy, sweet Cookies & Cream Ice Cream! Vegan, dairy-free and oh so delicious. The perfect treat for a hot summer day!
Total Time: 10 minutes active time, overnight to set
- 2 cans Full fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup Favorite plant-based milk
- ½ cup Agave
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Almond Cow Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- Add all ingredients (except Almond Cow Chocolate Sandwich Cookies) to a mixing bowl, and whisk.
- Pour mixture into ice cube trays (it should fill up two), and transfer to the freezer overnight.
- When ready, blend ice cubes in a high-speed blender until smooth and creamy.
- Pour ice cream into a loaf tin (or something easy to scoop out of), and fold in the chopped chocolate sandwich cookies.
- Transfer the ice cream back to the freezer for an hour, and serve!