Almond Cow Chocolate Sandwich Cookies and plant-based milk come together to make a creamy, sweet Cookies & Cream Ice Cream! Vegan, dairy-free and oh so delicious. The perfect treat for a hot summer day!
Total Time: 10 minutes active time, overnight to set
- Add all ingredients (except Almond Cow Chocolate Sandwich Cookies) to a mixing bowl, and whisk.
- Pour mixture into ice cube trays (it should fill up two), and transfer to the freezer overnight.
- When ready, blend ice cubes in a high-speed blender until creamy, scraping down the sides as necessary. (If you do not have a high-powered blender we recommend letting the ice cream cubes sit out just until they start to slightly soften, this will help them blend better into ice cream.)
- Pour ice cream into an airtight container, and fold in the chopped chocolate sandwich cookies.
- Transfer the ice cream back to the freezer for an hour, and serve!