Made with Almond Cow cereal milk and a few other ingredients- this ice cream tastes just like the milk at the bottom of a bowl of cornflakes!
Servings: Serves 4
Prep Time: Less than 5 minutes
Freeze Time: Overnight for ice cream cubes & 1 hour to firm up after blending
- 2 cans Full fat coconut milk
- 2 cups Corn flakes
- ¼ cup Cereal milk
- ½ cup Agave
- 2 tsp Vanilla
More corn flakes, for folding into the ice cream after blending
- To a blender, add coconut milk, corn flakes, cereal milk, agave, and vanilla, and blend until smooth and creamy. Transfer mixture into 2 ice cube trays, and store in freezer overnight.
- When ready, blend ice cubes in a high-speed blender (scraping down the sides of the blender as needed), and transfer the creamy mixture into a loaf tin, or something easy to scoop out of. Add more corn flakes to the ice cream, and fold.
- Place in freezer for at least 1 hour to firm up.
- When ready, scoop ice cream and serve. Optional: coat in more corn flakes!