Made with Almond Cow cereal milk and a few other ingredients- this ice cream tastes just like the milk at the bottom of a bowl of cornflakes!
Servings: Serves 4
Prep Time: Less than 5 minutes
Freeze Time: Overnight for ice cream cubes & 1 hour to firm up after blending
- 2 cans full fat coconut milk
- 2 cups corn flakes
- ¼ cup cereal milk
- ½ cup agave
- 2 tsp vanilla
More corn flakes, for folding into the ice cream after blending
- To a blender, add coconut milk, corn flakes, cereal milk, agave, and vanilla, and blend until smooth and creamy. Transfer mixture into 2 ice cube trays, and store in freezer overnight.
- When ready, blend ice cubes in a high-speed blender scraping down the sides of the blender as needed. (If you do not have a high-powered blender we recommend letting the pistachio ice cubes sit out just until they start to slightly soften, this will help them blend better into ice cream.) Transfer the creamy mixture into a loaf tin, or something easy to scoop out of. Add more corn flakes to the ice cream, and fold.
- Place in an airtight container and freeze for at least 1 hour.
- When ready, scoop ice cream and serve. Optional: coat in more corn flakes!