- 1 cup apple
- 2 star anise
- maple syrup
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- red wine to min line
- ¼ cup brandy
- ¼ cup triple sec
- ice, float to MAX line
- ½ cup orange, peeled and diced
- ½ cup pear
- Add apple, star anise, maple syrup, black pepper, and cinnamon to the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Add red wine, brandy, and triple sec to the base of your Almond Cow. Add ice to float the liquid to the MAX line. Attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages (1 full cycle). When the green light stops flashing, empty the filter basket, and add orange and pear.
- Attach the top and press the cow start button. When the green light stops flashing, your spiced sangria is ready!