- 100 mL tequila
- 400 mL grapefruit soda
- 1 cup chopped watermelon
- 1 lime, peel and pith removed
- ½ or 1 chopped jalapeno; remove seeds to reduce spice level
- Add the tequila and grapefruit soda to the collector cup
- Add the lime, watermelon, and jalapeno to the filter basket and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Place the collector cup inside the base. Attach the filter basket to the top and the top to the base.
- Press the cow start button and run the machine for 1 full cycle (3 automatic stages). When the green light stops flashing, your Spicy Watermelon Palomas are ready!
- Use some fresh watermelon or lime to dampen the rim of two glasses and then dip them in tajin and fill with ice.
- Divide the contents of the collector cup between the two prepared glasses and garnish with a slice or two of jalapeno. Cheers!
Note: Can omit jalapeno from the filter basket portion of the recipe to make the drink more mild.