- 1 cup lemon, peeled and diced into quarters*
- 1 cup pink dragon fruit, cubed
- ¼ cup liquid sweetener of choice, optional
- sparkling water (or club soda) to the MIN line of the base
Note: *Be sure to remove the pith (the white bit) of the lemons, or the lemonade will be slightly bitter.
- Place lemons into the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure. Attach the top to the base.
- Add sparkling water to the MIN line of the base of the Almond Cow. If you would like to add sweetener, you can add it to the base with the sparkling water.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete.
- Remove the lemon pulp from the filter basket, and replace it with pink dragon fruit.
- Press the cow start button again, and when the green light stops flashing, your Sparkling Dragon Fruit Lemonade is ready. Serve over ice and enjoy!