- 1½ cups rum (brandy or vermouth can also be used)
- 1 750 mL bottle dry red wine
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 cup fresh orange cut in quarters (peel and pith removed)
- Add rum and red wine to the base.
- Add orange and sugar to the filter basket. Attach filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure. Attach the top to the base.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your Spanish Sangria is ready!
- Garnish with lemon, lime, and orange. Enjoy!