Make this St. Patrick's Day inspired Shamrock Shake in moments using your Almond Cow! The perfect, festive treat!
Time: Less than 5 minutes
- 500 mL Coconut cashew milk
- 2 cups Vanilla ice cream
- ½ tsp Spirulina
- ¼-½ tsp Peppermint extract, depending on preference
- Coconut whipped cream
- Festive dye-free sprinkles, optional (we used Supernatural Sprinkles)
- Add coconut cashew milk to the 500 mL line of the collector cup. Set in the base of the Almond Cow.
- Add 1 cup vanilla ice cream to the filter basket with spirulina and peppermint extract. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete.
- Detach the filter basket, and add another 1 cup vanilla ice cream in the filter basket.
- Press the cow start button. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete.
- Mix the “pulp” with the liquid, stir, and serve with coconut whipped cream and festive sprinkles (optional)!