- 500 mL water
- 1 cup soaked soybeans
- 2 tbsp loose tea (Assam or Darjeeling)
- 2-4 tsp sugar
- Rinse dry soybeans with water, then soak in 6 cups filtered water overnight or at least 12 hours.
- Drain soybeans and rinse with cold water.
- Place 1 cup of these soaked/drained/rinsed soybeans, loose tea, and sugar in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Add water to the 500mL line in the collector cup. Place the collector cup inside the base. Place top on the base.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete.
- Transfer collector cup contents to small pot and bring to a boil, reduce to simmer for about 10 min.
- Pour into teacups and enjoy once it has reached your desired temperature.