- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds/pepitas
- organic brewed coffee
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree (canned or cooked)
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 2-3 dates (pits removed, or 2-3 tbsp maple syrup)
- Place pumpkin seeds in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with coffee. Attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete.
- Remove the pumpkin seed pulp from the filter basket, but leave the liquid in the base as is.
- Place pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and dates in the filter basket. Press the cow start button. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete.
- Serve cold or heat in a small pot. Top off with milk foam (plant-based) and cinnamon. Store any leftovers in an airtight container or milk jug in the refrigerator for up to three days.