Enjoy this irresistible Pina Colada made in moments with your Almond Cow! Delicious pineapple flavor, fragrant coconut and rum all mixed together to make the most fantastic beverage. Perfect for cooling off on a hot, summer day.
Servings: 4 ¼ cups
Time: 5 min
- 2 cups Fresh pineapple (cubed)
- 3 Medjool dates (pitted)
- 1 can of Full fat coconut milk
- ½ cup Cashew milk
- 1 ½ oz White rum
- 2 cups Crushed Ice
- Place 1 cup of cubed pineapple and medjool dates into the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the base of the Almond Cow with coconut milk, cashew milk, rum and ice.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete.
- Remove contents of the filter basket and replace with 1 cup of cubed pineapple. Keep the same liquid in the base. Attach the top and press the cow start button.
- Transfer pina colada mixture into a glass and enjoy. Store Pina Colada mix (without ice) in the fridge for up to 2 days.