Only 5 ingredients, this Pear Champagne Sparkler is quick and easy to make. It’s light and refreshing, with a touch of sweetness, and not to mention fruity and fun!
- 1 Ripe pear, cored and cubed
- ½ Small lemon, peel removed
- ½ to 1-inch Ginger, peeled
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- 500ml Champagne or sparkling wine
- Place pear, lemon, and ginger in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Add champagne and vanilla to the collector cup.
- Place collector cup inside the Almond Cow base. Secure Almond Cow top to the base.
- Press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your Pear Champagne Sparkler is ready!.