- 500 mL hot water
- ½ cup mint leaves
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups bourbon
DirectionsMint Simple Syrup
- Add 500mL hot water to the collector cup.
- Add ¼ cup of the mint leaves to the filter basket then 1 cup of sugar.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button. It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete.
- Add another ¼ cup of fresh mint leaves and 1 cup of sugar to the filter basket and let it run through 3 more automatic stages.
- Your mint simple syrup is now complete.
- Fill 4 small cups with crushed ice.
- Add 4 oz bourbon to each cup then add 1.5 oz of the mint simple syrup.
- Stir and top with more crushed ice and fresh mint. Cheers!