This is a classic winter cocktail with an Almond Cow twist. The warm coconut-cashew milk in this recipe makes it extra creamy and flavorful! Omit the rum to make it a delicious mocktail.
- 1 tbsp vegan butter
- 1 tsp coconut sugar (for keto-friendly use monk fruit)
- 1 dash ground cinnamon
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- 1 dash vanilla extract
- 2 ounces spiced rum (omit for mocktail)
- 4 ounces coconut cashew milk* (heated)
*Coconut Cashew Milk Ingredients
- ⅓ cup coconut shreds
- ⅔ cup cashews
- 3 pitted dates (for keto-friendly use ¼ cup monk fruit)
Coconut Cashew Milk Directions
- Place all ingredients in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Fill the Almond Cow base to the MIN line (5 cups) with water, attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
Directions (Hot Buttered Rum)
- Heat coconut cashew milk on low to medium heat and stir until steaming, do not boil.
- Add vegan butter, coconut sugar or monk fruit, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla and rum to a mug.
- Add heated milk and stir. Garnish with a sprinkle of nutmeg and a cinnamon stick.