This Grapefruit Cocktail is the perfect combination of sweet and tart. Made in moments in your Almond Cow. It's not only a beautiful drink but a delicious one as well!
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 5 min
Additional time: 30 min
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup agave syrup (or granulated sugar)
- 3-4 fresh rosemary sprigs
- ½ cup rosemary syrup
- 2 cups grapefruit juice (5-6 grapefruits)
- 4-5 cups sparkling water
- 2 oz vodka
- In a small saucepan combine water and agave syrup. Bring to a boil and simmer over low-medium heat for about 5-10 minutes. If granulated sugar is used, simmer until sugar is fully dissolved.
- Transfer into an airtight jar, add rosemary and let steep for about 20-30 minutes. Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
- Fill Almond Cow base with syrup, grapefruit juice and sparkling water up to the MIN line.
- Plug in the Almond Cow, press the cow start button and let it mix the cocktail.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, it is complete. Serve with vodka in a glass of ice. Enjoy!