Enjoy this refreshing and delicious Citrus Champagne Mule made in moments using your Almond Cow!
- ½ small lime
- ½ small lemon
- ¼ grapefruit
- ¼ orange
- 100 mL vodka
- 6 oz ginger beer*
- 6 oz champagne (or prosecco)
- 6 mint leaves
- Add vodka, ginger beer, and champagne to the collector cup. Place the collector cup inside the Almond Cow base (no other liquid is added to the machine).
- Add citrus fruits of choice, peel and pith removed, up to the 1 cup line of the filter basket. Attach filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure. Attach the top to the base.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
- While the Almond Cow is working, add 2 mint leaves to the bottom of each cup, muddle the mint, and then top with ice.
- Pour the Citrus Champagne Mule over the ice and garnish with a fresh mint leaf and a slice of citrus, if desired.
Use whatever citrus you have on hand or just choose your favorite(s)!
*To make this a mocktail, simply fill your collector cup with 500 mL of ginger beer.