No Halloween party is complete without spooking your friends with some frightening Halloween cocktails! This blood red Black Magic Mule can be made in less than 1 minute in your Almond Cow.
Prep Time: Less than 1 minute
- 1 cup Blackberries
- ½ cup Lime
- A few sprigs of mint
- 1 ½ cups Gin
- 4 cups Ginger beer
- 2-4 tbsp Maple syrup, depending on preference
- Black salt, optional (for serving)
- Place blackberries, lime, and mint in the filter basket. Attach the filter basket to the top of the Almond Cow and twist in the direction of the close arrow to secure.
- Add gin, ginger beer, and maple syrup to the base of your Almond Cow. Add ice to float the liquid to the MAX line. Attach the top.
- Plug in the Almond Cow and press the cow start button.
It will run through 3 automatic stages. When the green light stops flashing, your black magic mule is ready! Optional: rim the glass with finely ground black salt before serving.